Please note that CED is now being integrated into North Atlantic Regional High School and is no longer taking new registrations. If you are looking for the services of CED, please consider NARHS.
Customized Education Designs supports secondary-level independent learners to fulfill graduation requirements leading to an accredited transcript. We are able to award high school credit since CED is regionally accredited as a Supplementary Educational Organization by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.
The experienced CED staff can provide students assistance with:
- Course planning
- Long or short-term learning
- Textbook selection
- Self-designed course development
- Effective lesson-planning
- Work assessment
- Collecting evidence needed to prove completed work
- Earning high school credits guidelines
- Step-by-step assistance on preparing for the yearly portfolio review
Being fully accredited as a support program allows CED to provide transcripts for high school level work that is completed in many different venues...independent study, classroom, internet studies, virtual class-rooms, apprenticeships, trade/tech schools, self-designed courses, correspondence courses, and travel study.
The Middle States Association is one of the big six regional agencies that cover the entire United States and offer reciprocity of credits granted. Such a distinguished accreditation means that CED can:
- Ease credit transfer into public and private schools
- Streamline admission into institutions of higher learning
- Enhance scholarship opportunities.
Earning credit recognition from CED makes a positive statement about the quality of the course work completed and strengthens the growing trend in customized education.
Call our office at 800 882 2828 for more information